If you are a
permanent resident or a Canadian citizen

If you wants to fix errors or make amendments to their record of landing, confirmation of permanent residency or their temporary work permits among other things can apply for an amendment to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
Any errors you want to fix must have been made by Canadian immigration officials when recording your personal information.You cannot use this application to change these documents because of a change in your life after they were issued to you. For example, IRCC will not change the documents if your name changed after a marriage or divorce.

All completed application have to be sent to Operations Support Centre (OSC) in Ottawa.